Monday, June 15, 2009

I think I'm turning Japanese

This morning I was presented with Instant Immersion Japanese [ New & Improved! ] My dad gave it to me, and I don't really know why. Maybe five years ago when were still actually living in Japan, it would have helped a little. So, I thought about it, and maybe I will attempt to learn..who knows I might actually catch on. Although, I actually doubt that will happen..

Example: I took Spanish from the 6th grade up to my sophomore year in high school. That's 5 long years of Spanish. AND I can barely count to 10! I only know maybe 3 colors, and I think I can say shoes and bathroom. I guess the point to this is, I'm obviously NOT very good when it comes to learning other languages.

Maybe I'll buy Rosetta Stone. It seems to be "sooo successful".

1 comment:

  1. well it depends on how hard u want to speak that language. You seem to be a passion driven person, so use that as a motor!

    ReplyDelete