Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello Kitty

So today I came across "Hello Kitty Hell" a blog about a guys life with hello kitty. Apparently his wife is just like me - LOVES hello kitty. And he hates it. Two things came to mind when I started going through this.

1. I'm going to find so many cute things I'm going to want to buy.

2. I really hope my boyfriend doesn't make a blog or anything
like that in the future.



ANYWAYS //
LADY GAGA..I think her hair is definitely inspired by Hello Kitty. I love it. I have the long hair, had the bangs..I think tomorrow I'll cut my bangs again and get the bow done while I'm there. Its a cute look. But, I'm sure my boyfriend will hate it.


It looks like every year Hello Kitty just keeps getting more popular. Not a bad thing in my opinion. If they ever made a Hello Kitty car [ here in the states, I'm pretty sure it exist in Japan ] like, a Scion xB or Nissan Cube, I'd totally buy it. I think Sanrio needs to team up with Louis Vuitton next. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment