Sunday, June 14, 2009

Start.

I'm starting college in about a month, and I'm not even sure if what I'm taking should be my first degree. I'm scared in a way, because in reality, I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life. Well, actually, I do know. I know I want to do too many things, have too many dreams, and too many goals. The scary thing is, I don't know if I will have enough opportunities to pursue them or enough time. Well, anyways..


I've been trying to sharpen my photography skills a little before I start school. [ majoring in photography ] I have alot to work on. But, then again, that's why going to college. TO LEARN.



I actually took this a few months ago, its probably one of my favorites though. Just the lighting that night was perfect. I actually stuck my head, and camera out the window while we were driving down a hill. [of course, I wasn't the one driving] I believe it came out pretty good. I'm the type of person who will do weird things to get a great shot, like standing on a roof, chair, sitting on the floor..etc. I also take about 100 pictures and only keep 5 or 6. But, its worth it. And I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment