Sunday, December 27, 2009

I wonder..

Does almost always looking for the good in people hurt you in the end? About an hour ago I realized I give people more chances they deserve. Not because I'm weak, [ because I think if I was, I'd let it go. I wouldn't give my self another chance to get hurt ] but because I feel like they will change. I will admit, I am bit naive. I can't seem to find it in myself to give up on someone. I don't know why.

It takes a lot for me to give up on someone. And I don't know if thats good or bad. From the experience I've had, once I have given up, thats when it sinks in what kind of person I was and how lucky they were to have me in their life. Because once I'm gone, they come running, and even begging back. Why now? You had your chance.

Yes, I changed your life, and I stayed when most people left, but I can only take so much. I did everything I could but it wasn't enough at the time. Why is it most people have to lose something to realize what they had? I know what I have when I have it. Why can't they?


I also thought about guys. Why is it the girls who give nothing get everything.. and the ones who give their whole heart and try so hard get nothing in return? Why is it guys try harder to get you then to keep you around? You tried so hard in the beginning.. why not keep it going?

I feel like I date the same guys over and over again. I can honestly say the guys in my life didn't deserve a second of my time, but they got years. Same goes for my friends. I see and listen to their problems, and its the same thing.

I must say, I am thankful for everything I've been through. As weird as that is. It has made me a stronger person and I've learned a lot of lessons along the way.

It makes you wonder.. Are all guys the same? Do you have to be a cold hearted bitch to get anything in return? It seems like they care more when you don't. Why is that? Why not appreciate what you have?

The grass isn't always greener on the other side. People need to start realizing that before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment